Hi viewers, now we are going to learn about how to download a particular area or city or location from the google map, so that it can be accessed later in offline mode without internet. Without wasting much of your time let me now directly tell you the procedure to do it.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MAPS AND VIEW OFFLINE?
1. First do update the latest version of google maps from playstore.
2. Now open the app and search for the location that you need to download.
3. Next click on the search bar and scroll down.
4. You have click on the option “Save a new offline map”
5. Next you have to zoom to the location that you want to download and select the “download” button.
6. Once downloaded you have to name that location.
7. Now you can access to that location in offline mode itself.
REFER TO THE BELOW VIDEO TO GET A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING